Certificate in Strategic Performance Management: Appraisals and Motivation (Gem7)
Certificate in Strategic Performance Management: Appraisals and Motivation (Gem7)
Part of the 8 Gems of Human Capital Business Partnering (HCBP)
(Accredited by IBHE – the Illinois Board of Higher Education, USA)
How much will your revenue increase if your staff is performing at their highest potential? What does it take to motivate people so they WANT to perform well? What is the cost to you if your employees’ behavior does not represent your organizational reputation? What will this cost in productivity, efficiency, and client satisfaction?
Every person can be motivated and every organization should establish an environment where people are motivated about work priorities. Motivated employees are those who see their work as helping them accomplish their most important goals. However, there are times when organizations fall short on noticing employee relations, communication, acknowledgment and contribution issues that are extremely important to people. Hence, actions that result in de-motivation should be stopped and the motivating behaviors should be identified and taken.
This three-day workshop will give participants an in-depth understanding of what drives employee behavior, creates an environment in which employees are motivated and therefore enabling all staff to perform at a high level of professionalism; it will discuss the strategic performance management system, motivational approaches and the psychology of employee behavior.
Attendees and the organisation will experience Immediate and tangible results within one month of training completion date; ROI resulting from increased motivation and productivity. Less lost time resulting from employee absenteeism and tardiness as well as wasted time resulting from lack of will and drive to do the job.
Pre-reading material distributed prior to the Gem followed by a competency assessment on day one.
Benefits of attending
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Make appraisals work all the time
- Know what your employees expect
- Set clearly identifiable your goals and standards
- Evaluate potential employees and judge the capability of the current ones
- Provide clear feedback and communication
- Assess employee attitudes
- Learn how to more effectively motivate your people and increase their performance
- Understand how motivation works and its impact on the broader organization
- Improve employee productivity by increasing job satisfaction and morale
- Implement a positive and motivational corporate culture.
Who should attend
Who should attend
All Human Capital/Resource Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, and Assistants and/or to business people who are responsible for the organization’s Human Capital. The 8 Gems as a whole, are also targeted to those who are planning to develop their career in Human Capital Management as well as line managers who wish to be outstanding people managers.
Meet your expert course trainer: Maurice Collis
Maurice Collis has over 35 years of experience in the area of HR and Leadership and particularly in People Development and HR metrics. He is a Fellow of the CIPD and holds a BA, Diploma in Management Studies as well as an MBA. He has held positions as Director, GM and MD level. He came first to the Region in 1998 in senior HR roles for Agility and NREC in Kuwait and went on to provide management development and personnel services to Kuwaiti organizations through the creation of HRD International.
Whilst working with NREC, Kuwait he established the Kuwait Maastricht Business School which has more than 400 MBA students annually.
In 2004 he came to Lebanon to establish and manage businesses for his previous Kuwaiti company using his HR skills to recruit the required teams. He is highly knowledgeable in the essentials of HR operations, policies and procedures, recruitment and talent management and the techniques of employee engagement.
The 8 Gems
8 Gems of Human Capital Business Partnering (HCBP)
(Accredited by IBHE – The Illinois Board of Higher Education, USA)
Effective Human Capital Management is one of the best ways of attracting and retaining the skilled and talented people your organization needs for growth, prosperity and competitiveness. These practical workshops cover the core functions in HCBP and align human capital strategy and management with business strategy and objectives. ICTN’s 8 Gems of HCBP workshops are led by practitioners who share their experience and knowledge with the participants.
Eight workshops (3 days each totaling 160 hours)
- The Role of Strategic Human Capital Management in Business Partnering
- Leading and Managing Human Capital – Establishing Policies & Procedures
- Purpose and Process of Human Capital Planning – Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Job Analysis, Job Descriptions, Interviewing and Psychometric Tools
- Testing, Training Needs Analysis, Plans and Career Development
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Strategic Performance Management – The Psychology of Employee Behavior & Motivation
- Strategic Compensation, Recognition and Reward Management
Action Learning Project
This unique Follow-up Plan offers graduates immediate application of their knowledge under the guidance of experienced mentors and coaches. The ‘Action Learning Project’ enables each participant to select and implement, within three to six months, an HCBP project that will make a significant and measurable contribution to their company when successfully completed.
The 8 GEMS Faculty
Trainer, Consultant, Facilitator Profiles
Is an HR expert in the area of HR practicalities and particularly in People Development and HR metrics. He has over 35 years of international experience in HR and a deep knowledge of the MENA region.He is a skilled facilitator and develops and runs a range of workshops for CEO’s, Directors and Managers.
Founder and CEO of ICTN since 1993, she consults for and trains leading multinationals in the MENA region. Fay pioneered Assessment Development Centers in the 90s and continues to implement these for Senior Management. A Master Facilitator for TMSDI and EBW-UK, she is an expert in the use of integrated psychometric and diagnostic tools
Is a specialist in the development of Human Capability within diversified industries. He has over 20 years of achievements and is a member of the Canadian Human Resources Association, and SHL certified psychometrics administrator.
Is a Certified SPHR – senior professional in HR.She has over 15 years of experience as a Consultant and Trainer with international consulting companies leading HR and management projects in SMEs at both the strategic and the operational levels.
Is a master trainer in all areas of human resource management and has trained and facilitated 100’s of workshops to include the realization of corporate mission, vision, and core values. He has over 22 years of experience in his field and was a GM with HAY Group.
Has held positions of HR-Managing Consultant and HR Director for independent businesses in Lebanon and Bahrain.She has over 14 years of experience and is specialized in International Human Resources Management and Globalisation.
Is an HR specialist in the area of HR practicalities and particularly in People Development and HR metrics. He has over 35 years of international experience in HR and a deep knowledge of the MENA region.He is a skilled facilitator and develops and runs a range of workshops for CEO’s, Directors and Managers.
Brings extensive cross functional and broad based experience of hands on HR & Corporate leadership aspects. She has over 28 years of experience most in senior HR leadership positions for International companies.
ICTN – International Consulting and Training Network Offshore s.a.l. is a consulting and training firm specialized in Enterprise Optimization and Customized, Experiential Training. With offices in Beirut and New York we have been serving the MENA since 1993.
ICTN’s vision is to make a positive and measurable change in every life and every business that we touch.
ICTN’s mission is to help clients become more profitable by developing their people and their organization using integrated solutions and applying the latest and most effective international methods and technologies.
ICTN Training Programs
ICTN’s training programs focus not only on the essential skills but on the overall attitude of those who must apply these skills to guarantee organizational success. You can teach your people, BUT, you cannot make them want to apply the acquired skills on a daily basis. This is why this workshop pays great attention to the psychology of your employees; because we know that this is the trigger that motivates employees to WANT to apply the skills they have learned.
- ROI – Return on Training Investments MadeImmediate and tangible results within one month of training completion date; ROI resulting from greater clarity on roles and responsibilities and well defined job specifications for each position in your organization. This means targeted recruitment, selection, training, development and more effective performance appraisals. An additional spin-off benefit is the reduction of conflict resulting from unclear job descriptions and accountabilities.
- Actual, quantitative demonstration that training programs secured for staff are of added value to the company because they measurably improve staff performance and attitude.
- Employee loyalty is more guaranteed to the organization which invests in their staff’s professional development. The result is better performance, higher retention and employee self-esteem because of the organization’s commitment to development and the employee’s ability to perform at a consistently higher standard.
Download Brochure and Articles
Please fill in the form below to activate the download links.
|Team of 2 delegates:||5% discount|
|Team of 4 delegates:||10% discount|
|Team of 6 delegates:||15% discount|