Executive Secretary Live – Global
The biggest event for Administrative Professionals now Online with over 50 speakers.
52 of the World’s Best Trainers & Speakers
Hand-picked to ensure you receive cutting edge training from the Who’s Who of the Administrative Profession’s best trainers & speakers.
Join us online for two days of unparalleled workshops, training and motivation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to spend two days focusing on your career progression and development! Engage in meaningful conversations with colleagues and speakers, expanding your administrative resource network.
Learn to lead alongside your executive and your teams. Come away with new, updated, and practical skills.
We know you will leave inspired to challenge your role, and excel in your career as an Assistant.
See you online!
Network with your peers, trainers, speakers & associations across the world.
All attendees of LIVE, Global will get an invitation to network in our exclusive Facebook Group before, during and after the event.
We want to create a true coming together of the profession around this event, where you can ask questions, share knowledge or just hang out with the best of the best from across the globe.
LIVE, Global is now worth an incredible 41 IAAP recertification points*
*Each session has been individually assessed by IAAP for recertification points. To be eligible for all 41 points, you would need to watch the entire 48 hr programme. Individual points for each session will be shown in the delegate pack.
Benefits of Attending
If you only attend one event this year, then this is the event you should attend.
Learn, network and train with over 52 of the Administrative industry’s leading speakers from around the world.
This is your opportunity to spend two days focusing on your career progression and development.
You will learn to lead with your executive and with your teams, you will come away with practical skills, and you will leave inspired to challenge your role, and excel in your career as an Assistant.
Included with your ticket are two days of:
- Intensive, practical workshops
- Best practice skills and advice from trainers who support world leaders
- Leadership and development training
- Opportunities to build your network with business contacts and top suppliers
- Training acknowledged by a certificate upon completion
We will introduce you to over 40 of the most inspiring and internationally renowned trainers and speakers for Assistants in the world. Not only will you learn from their training sessions, but you will spend time with each of our speakers over the course of the event, online in our exclusive Facebook Group, only accessible to attendees, speakers, trainers and affiliates.
Each speaker has been carefully selected to deliver training, experience, and motivation based on current challenges and trends which assistants around the world are facing this year.
What will I Learn
Executive Secretary LIVE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from the best. You will discover proven timesaving techniques that will free up your time to make you more productive. You will implement effective strategies to align your role and the business’s needs in ways that will reduce costs and improve performance through practical presentations that will highlight best practice, current research findings and advanced approaches from the world’s top industry experts and thought leaders for Administrative Professionals.
The content of this event directly supports making smarter use of your resources (people, processes and technology) to deliver higher quality service. It is incredible value for the level of intensive education.
We understand your role
- We know many of you are struggling this this new normal
- We know that despite the fact you are now working from home, your role is still to make the person you look after as effective as they can possibly be
- We know your workload is huge and you want to know how to be more efficient and productive
- We know that you want to know what the future looks like for you and what skills you are going to need to futureproof your role
- We know that many of you are now out of work and want to know how to prepare yourselves for when companies start hiring again
- We know that as your role has shifted because of AI, so have the tasks you are being expected to do but you have never had training on how to do them properly
- We know that you are in a unique position in your company as the “go to” person who solves all problems – now more than ever
- We know that many of you are becoming more of an administrative business partner than the stereotypical Assistant and that your businesses need you to increase your business knowledge.
That is why we have put this unique programme together for you. No other programme combines real business solutions that you can implement immediately to improve systems and productivity, the best tips and tricks that you will ever receive on how to use Microsoft Office products most effectively and a huge dose of inspiration. Get reconnected with your role, what can be achieved for you and your organization that will reconnect you with your role and what can be achieved for you and your business.
Request a Business Case Letter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send an easy letter template to fill in and take to your company explaining the value that they will get from allowing you to attend.
Sponsors & Affiliates
We will be partnering with come incredible associations, networks and commercial partners for this event.
Interested in becoming involved? Please email Marie-Louise for more information: email@example.com
Networking the best of Networking
Get connected and join an elite network of senior Assistants from all over the globe. You will have plenty of chances to speak directly with the programme leaders because they will be available on our Facebook group. We don’t just want this event to be a series of webinars. We are actively promoting interaction and a sense of community. You can ask all the questions you have ever had and get real answers!
Schedule to follow but sessions so far include:
- Maximise your Time using the 888 Formula: Improve your productivity & work/life balance – Abigail Barnes
- Mind Mapping – How to Effectively Organize Your Creative Genius So You Can Get Things Done – Ayanna Castro
- Speaking to Engage and Influence: How to be seen heard and remembered! – Carole Spiers
- Mastering Self-Management: Embrace Your Personal Power & Gain Self-Sufficiency at Work – Chrissy Scivicque
- Your Office in 2030: Future Proofing your Career – Dr Corinne Hoisington
- No Box Thinking – Dinah Liversidge
- Art of Communications – Heather Baker
- Emotional Intelligence, AI, and the Future of Assistants – Jeremy Burrows
- Growing the Resilience Skillset – Joan Burge
- The Innovative Admin’s Role in Disaster Response and Planning – Before, During, and After a Crisis – Julie Perrine
- Creating an Innovative Culture of Engagement – Laura Schwartz KEYNOTE
- Personal Branding for PAs – Lucy Chamberlain
- Taming the Email Tiger – 12 Steps to Curing your Email E-ddiction – Marsha Egan
- 5 Tricks in Excel to Clean Up Messy Data – Melissa Esquibel
- The EA as Coach – Paula Harding
- 21st Century Innovation Competencies – Pepita Soler
- Project Management – Rhonda Scharf
- Realizing Your Worth – Sandy Geroux
- Career and Life Lessons from a Pandemic – Shelagh Donnelly
Schedule to follow but sessions so far include:
- Design thinking, the innovative assistant’s tool for agile processes – Andrea Macarie
- Assistants Taking the Lead to Design the New Workplace – Bonnie Low Kramen
- Get Your BRĀV On! How to Show Up More Powerfully and Get Noticed as the Leader You Are – Carol Schulte
- The Office Rockstar Playbook – Making The Right Plays To Become Strategic – Debbie Gross
- Millennial Executives: How to Manage your Future Manager – Diana Brandl
- Working From Home Kit: Security, Workspace, and Must Have Productivity Tools – Donna Gilliland
- World Administrators Alliance – Eth Lloyd
- How to use LinkedIn to enhance your role and open opportunities – Jennifer Corcoran
- Amplify Your Voice | The Power and Potential of Storytelling – Kemetia Foley
- Demonstrate your worth – Laura Belgrado
- Advanced Strategies to Skyrocket your Productivity using Microsoft Outlook – Lizebeth Koloko Green
- Choosing the Right VA Niche For Yourself – Marie Herman
- Effective Networking for the Assistant – Marion Lowrence
- Taking Control of Your Inbox – Dr Monica Seeley
- Develop a Healthy Dose of Confidence – Peggy Vasquez
- Digital Skills for Virtual Teams using Office 365 for PC or Mac – Vickie Sokol Evans
I feel truly energised to provide an even higher level of service to my executives… I’ve started researching a topic that I would like to write an article on & have spoken to one of my execs about leading a project to unify the EAs across our company… to use Dinah’s phrase “I’ve removed the box”.
Executive Assistant, Bard/Beckton Dickinson
I am reassured, rejuvenated, reminded and remotivated that I am in the right profession, a position that requires endless skill sets and constant demand…we do it all and with a smile. It takes a special person to do what we do everyday and we are phenomenal at it. It is a career that I love.
Sr. Administrative Assistant, Seattle Genetics
I enjoyed each minute, I cannot say anything else. That is the truth.
Cathy Van Mastrigt
I am in awe… so utterly fantastic to have been a part of it!
EA to the CEO & Board, Sandvik Process Systems
I loved meeting a group of people who understand our role. We are unique and sometimes people do not understand what and why we go to the lengths we do. Those at the conference just get it.
Enesi Pharma Ltd, EA to CEO
I walked away with a spring in my step with renewed motivation and determination to be the best I can, using what I had learned over the course of the two days.
Senior Business Administrator, Specialist Services, NHS Blood and Transplant
Aside from the amazing content, I gained so much from networking with the other delegates and speakers.
PA, Marwell Wildlife
I was excited about how much I learned, not just in technology, but in other areas of the career as well. Plus it was very empowering and I feel more energized by my career than ever. I can’t wait to teach other admins in my office some of the things I learned, hopefully empowering them as well.
Executive Assistant, Jacobs
Founder of Success by Design Training
Senior EA with over 14 years experience in business administration
A former multi-award winning EA, Andrea is a broad generalist with a passion for creative problem solving, building high performing teams & setting up agile processes.
International Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, Author, Storyteller, Time Management Coach
International speaker and author
One of the most respected voices in the profession
An authority on brave leadership and founder of The BRĀV Institute.
International Motivational Speaker, C-Suite Consultant and proud member of the Executive Secretary Speaker Bureau.
Corporate Trainer & Founder of EatYourCareer.com
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Computer Tech
Former PA to Jamie Oliver
Serial Entrepreneur with numerous successful events businesses including Event Assembly, Asemblr, MicePro and MiceOffers
Speaker, trainer and coach, formerly the Chief Executive Assistant to the CEO of Cisco
International Speaker, Mentor & Author
Coach-Mentor, International Speaker and Trainer
Donna is a seasoned, engaging and fun speaker with 25 plus years experience.
Chairman of the Advisory Council for the 11th World Administrators Summit
World Class Trainer, Bestselling Author & Creator of the Bakerwrite Speedwriting System
International trainer, coach & mentor. Former European Chairman, EUMA (now IMA)
International ACEA©️ trainer specialising in Finance, Business Administration, Leadership and Management Development
Award-winning social media influencer
Founder of GoBurrows.com and The Leader Assistant Podcast
Founder & CEO, Office Dynamics International
Former Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Award-winning Executive Assistant, Speaker and Author
Founder & CEO, AllThingsAdmin
Humorist, Storyteller, Writer, and Trainer
World-Class Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Coach & EA
Professional Speaker, Author of Eat, Drink & Succeed and Television Commentator
Co-owner of Admin to Admin
Millennial Microsoft Expert Office 365, Microsoft Office Specialist Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint
Your Host, CEO and Publisher of Global Training Resource, Executive Secretary Magazine
A champion for women in business.
10+ years C-Suite experience.
Leading US Trainer
Director, The PA Hub
Celebrated keynoter, facilitator, author and ICF-board certified executive and career coach
Executive Assistant to Lucy Brazier I Award-Winning Executive Assistant
Melba J. Duncan
Visionary thought leader, founder and President of The Duncan Group
MPELLC and Owner of Sawbuck Seminars
One of the world’s leading experts on email management to improve personal and business performance and well-being.
Executive Chairman of IMA – International Management Assistants
Executive Assistant at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) supporting Professor Phil Padfield, Dean of Education.
EA & Author of ‘Not Just an Admin’
Speaker, Facilitator, Mentor, Coach and Founder President of Pepitas Secretaries Club
Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author
International Leadership Expert, Speaker, Trainer, Author
International Consultant, Executive Coach and Human Development Expert
Founder and Publisher of Exceptional EA
Founder of The PA Way
Vickie Sokol Evans
Microsoft Certified Trainer to Bill Gates’s Assistants
EA within Financial Services
- Standard Price£399$493.00
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the course outline fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.