Advanced Certificate in Strategic Inventory Management (ACSIM™)
Advanced Certificate in Strategic Inventory Management (ACSIM™)
Effective Inventory Management is a vital element of Supply Chain management and effectively underpins both financial revenue streams for the organisation as well as ensuring that projects are completed on time. Additionally, effective inventory management determines organisational cash flow. Too much or ob-solete inventory consumes cash resources that could be put to better use by the organisation operationally or to fund strategic initiatives. Too little and project delays and customer service levels suffer.
This advanced course leads delegates through the key methodologies to ensure that inventory levels are optimised both financially and operationally. The course expands to incorporate safety stock level system management, the management of slow moving and obsolete inventory and provides delegates with a soft copy inventory management model to enable delegates to swiftly and confidently implement their learn-ing upon their return to the workplace.
ACSIM™ provides the understanding, framework, tools, and principles that allow organisations to build, embed and develop world class Inventory Management. On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard.
Benefits of attending
By attending this interactive course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Understand the role and impact of inventory
- Deliver optimal inventory levels
- Identify & Manage “Drag” Inventory
- Understand safety stock
- Control & Custody of Inventory
- Use key performance indicators (KPI’S) and service levels
- Identify the future of inventory management
- Explore new and emerging technologies
Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Procurement Directors
- Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Inventory Managers
- Supplier Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Operations Managers & Directors
- Finance Managers
- Project Managers
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Divisional Heads
- Project Directors
- Project Engineers
- Administration Managers
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Inventory Management & Control, or anticipates being involved with Inventory Management & Control in the future.
Meet your expert course trainer:
F.C.I.P.S. (CHARTERED) F.C.I.L.T
Andrew is a professionally qualifed and award-winning procurement and supply chain executive. He has led and developed procurement and supply chain functions within leading UK based, globally reaching organisations including in country management across the Americas and the Far East. He was elected as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply in 2016 followed closely by becoming a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in 2017.
Andrew has now taken all of his experience into providing expertise to clients / businesses of any size with end to end procurement, supply chain and logistics training / consultancy services on a global basis. Training is delivered to all types of organisations both publicly and on-site/in-house on Supplier Relationship Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Contract Development, Operations Management, Customer Relationship Management and Inventory Management plus anything you need within an end to end Supply Chain.
- Achieved Chartered status of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply 2019
- Elected as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport 2017
- Elected as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply 2016
- Nominated for National Travel Buyer of the Year 2012
- Winner of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply – Best Purchasing Initiative 2008
- Finalist – European Supply Chain Excellence Awards – Individual Contribution to Supply Chain within the EU 2008
- Finalist – European Supply Chain Excellence Awards – Sourcing & Procurement 2008
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACSIMTM course
- Gain the Advanced Certificate in Strategic Inventory Management (ACSIM™) which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard
- Use ACSIM™ on your business card and on your resume
- The ACSIM™ certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course.
The International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) – Accredited Certification
The Advanced Certificate in Strategic Inventory Management (ACSIM™) is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard. The accredited certificate reinforces our commitment to assuring the highest recognised Quality Standards in delivering and assessing Programmes internationally.
The International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) is the union of 48 National and Regional Purchasing Associations worldwide. Within this circle, about 250,000 Purchasing Professionals can be reached. IFPSM facilitates the development and distribution of knowledge to elevate and advance the procurement profession, thus favorably impacting the standard of living of citizens worldwide through improved business practices. The term procurement is taken to embrace purchasing, materials management, logistics, supply chain management and strategic sourcing. Read more on: www.ifpsm.org
The following Procurement and Supply Chain programs offered by Innoverto Training are certified by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM).
- Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement: ACSP™
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance: ACPC™
- Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management: ACBTM™
- Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management: ACSCM™
- Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation and Management: CCDNM™
This is an unique achievement with BMTG (UK) Ltd being the only organisation in the world, to have achieved this success, with five programs being accredited.
CPD standards Accreditation
Accredited by the prestigious CPD Standards Office.
Any delegate who attends this Accredited course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance* upon request, which they can use within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer. The CPD Standards Office accreditation services works in partnership with the Training Journal and the CPD Institute supporting all forms of professional development and CPD schemes globally and has an increasingly international reputation as the strongest currency in professional development. CPD extends across the globe and is undertaken in most countries. The CPD Certificate of Attendance is issued in soft copy only and contains the applicable CPD credits for each course.
- Super Early Bird PricingBook and pay before 23, August 2020$2,500.00excl VAT tax 5%
- Early Bird PricingBook and pay before 04, October 2020$3,000.00excl VAT tax 5%
- Standard Pricing$3,300.00excl VAT tax 5%
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the course outline fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.