Future Leaders Forum with John Maxwell
THE 5 LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP
John talks about one of his key leadership concepts, the 5 levels of leadership, and how every individual can increase their influence and their results by applying the 5 levels to their leadership walk.
1. Position – People follow because they have to.
2. Permission – People follow because they want to.
3. Production – People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development – People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle – People follow because of who you are and what you represent
What is Covered
HOW TO BE A REAL SUCCESS
John shares the principles that shape every individual’s success by focusing on Relationships, Equipping, Attitude, and Leadership.
THE 21 IRREFUTABLE LAWS OF LEADERSHIP
John shares his foundational truths of leadership through personal anecdotes and real-life examples from business, politics, sports, religion, and the military.
THE 17 INDISPUTABLE LAWS OF TEAMWORK
John illustrates the laws of teamwork at work in every area of an individual’s life and teaches key principles that enable teams to succeed.
EVERYONE COMMUNICATES, FEW CONNECT
John discusses the five connecting principles and the five connecting practices that help individuals influence change and get results.
The 360° Leader
THE 360° LEADER
John illustrates his belief about how individuals can lead up, down, and across regardless of a person’s position in an organization. If you have found yourself trying to lead from the middle of the organization, as the vast majority of professionals do, then you need Maxwell’s insights. You have a unique opportunity to exercise influence in all directions-up (to the boss), across (among your peers), and down (to those you lead).
About Dr. John C Maxwell
About Dr. John C Maxwell
- The world’s most influential leadership expert by both “Business Insider” & “Inc. Magazine”
- #1 Leader in business by the “American Management Association”
- “A New York Times”, “Wall Street Journal” & “Business Week” best-selling author.
- Founder of “Maxwell Leadership” (the leadership development organization created to expand the reach of his principles of helping people lead powerful, positive change).
- Recipient of “The Mother Terasa Prize” for Global Peace & Leadership from the “Luminary Leadership Network”.
- One of 25 authors and artists named to “Amazon.com’s” 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame.
- Maxwell’s books and programs have been translated into 70 languages and have been used to train tens of millions of leaders in every nation.
- Three of his books: “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”, “Developing the Leader Within You” and “The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader” have each sold over a million copies
Dr. Graeme Codrington
- How to make your business and teams anti fragile?
- The Use of Antifragility in Modern Leadership
About Dr. Graeme Codrington
- Lead futurist, head of a global research team at TomorrowToday Futures Institute.
- Five degrees in five different faculties from five different universities.
- Clients in over 150 countries, has physically worked in 99 countries.
- Author of six best-selling books.
- Guest lecturer at 8 leading business schools around the world.
- One of the 52 Featured ‘Global Shorts’ TEDx speakers for 2021.
Location: Versace Palazzo Hotel, Dubai
Date: 30, November 2023
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the forum fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.