Project Finance Essentials
Project Finance Essentials
Project financing can be considered as the motor to modern societies’ progress and development.
After the economic meltdown and the scarcity of funds around the globe, project finance was impacted heavily. New means, instruments and approaches had to be adopted to balance the downturn of the activity with the necessity for better living conditions.
This one day intensive executive course examines project financing on its full dimension, proving a round view on how things have evolved in the project financing arena due to the latest global developments by focusing on sectors such transportation, infrastructure, energy, utilities, industrial development, etc.
Benefits of attending
Benefits of Attending
- Get a deeper understanding of the Project Financing industry
- Learn from world class experts on the do’s and don’ts of modern operation
- Familiarize yourself with the current developments in the Project Financing schemes
- Assess and exploit alternative funding sources for your project’s success
- Practice and implement needed structures between banks, contractors or developers, legal firms and governmental organizations.
Who should attend?
Who should Attend?
- Project financing bankers
- Investment fund managers
- Government and Administration Officials
- Contractors and Developers
- Legal Advisors
This course is developed for relationship managers (front line), supportive staff and after sales service representatives (back office) and anyone involved with customer service in financial institutions.
Your Course Trainer
Meet your expert course trainer: Marco Percoco
Marco is an Economics and Project Finance professional with more than 15 years of on-the-job and academic experience. Throughout his professional career Marco Percoco has engaged with authorities, institutions and organizations (such as local and regional governments, the European commission, the European Investment Bank, the World and the Inter-American Development Bank). His expertise lies with infrastructure and transportation financing, while he also has extensive knowledge of other project financing industries including the energy and the water and waste management sectors.
Currently, he holds an advisory role for Cohen and Co, a dedicated Project Finance boutique firm in Milano, Italy. In the past he was associated with Eupolis, an infrastructure planning and development agency, as an advisor, as well as he held an economist role for the Institute of Social Research in Italy.
Some of the projects he has concluded include railways, sport facilities, oil extraction for ENI, gas storage for IPC ERG, expansion of the Port of Genoa, air transport for Assaereo etc.
He is an assistant professor for Universita Bocconi since 2008 at the department of Policy Analysis and Public Management. In the past he was a fellow and a visiting professor for University of Trento and London School of Economics respectively.
He has published a series of articles in a variety of journals. He is the author of two books “Transport Infrastructure And The Regional Economy” and “Regional Perspectives In Policy Evaluation”.
The International Association of Financial Management is a non-profit organization that aims to share knowledge and add value to the financial markets, through ongoing professional education and training. Headquartered in Luxembourg, INTERFIMA operates in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Oceania while continuously expanding into new regions.
INTERFIMA is committed to bringing the best financial learning experience to financial institutions, corporations, governmental entities, and industry professionals, through high quality learning standards.
Benefits of INTERFIMA Membership
- Regular updates, articles and news through the monthly Newsletter.
- Access to extensive training materials, classes, workshops, seminars, e-learning and professional accreditation.
- Exclusive membership discount to all INTERFIMA events (classroom and online).
- International perspectives and networks
- Assistance with professional or career questions
- Access to knowledge and contacts that differentiate you from non-members, enhancing your career and employment prospects.
- Opportunities to participate in original research on the topics and issues impacting your role.
- Networking with peers and executives at physical meetings/events and through on- line forums – ideas, insights, career opportunities etc.
- Chances to initiate or join ‘communities of interest’ on specific subjects or projects.
|INTERFIMA Member Rates: All existing* and associate* members qualify for a 10% discount * Existing/associate members refers to those who have attended INTERFIMA events and/or workshops in the past and have access to the full membership benefits.|