Sales Strategy & Skills
Sales Strategy & Skills
As sales revenue forms the lifeblood of all commercial organisations, those involved in the sales process have a vital contribution to make. However, the increasing complexity of the sales process coupled with the increasing sophistication of buying organisations, requires a more professional approach to all aspects of selling. Those involved in sales must therefore have the skills to manage the entire sales process from initial engagement through to winning the sale. This involves questioning, listening and probing, together with presenting, communicating and closing. Additionally, the skills of managing, prioritizing and planning are also required.
This 3-day MasterClass is designed to develop all of these skills in order to create professional sales people capable of understanding the customer’s business and of managing the sales opportunity.
The MasterClass will be highly interactive using role-plays and case studies at every stage in the sales process to develop the required sales skills to manage the customer opportunity.
Benefits of attending
By attending this Highly Interactive Masterclass you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Evaluate customer importance
- Identify customer requirements & expectations
- Manage the sales process
- Create customer interest & rapport
- Develop & present powerful value propositions
- Develop sales strategies
- Handle objectives & achieve agreement
- Lead, inform, educate & persuade customers
- Manage time & priorities effectively
- Create personal action plans
Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- All customer facing sales staff
- Marketing & business development staff who need to understand the sales process
- Those wishing to begin a career in sales
- Those requiring a refresher in fundamental sales skills
Meet your expert course trainer: Rennie Gould
Rennie is based in the UK and is an experienced trainer and workshop leader in all aspects of sales and sales management.
He has worked with a variety of organizations around the world including Nokia, British Telecom, Mercedes-Benz and AXA Insurance and has also worked extensively in the middle east with Zain Telecom, TECOM (Dubai Holding) and the Absolute Group. His industrial product experience is extensive: Ford, BT, 3M, Shell Chemicals etc.
Rennie has an MBA from Cranfield Business School and holds the Marketing Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. He is also author of Creating the Strategy – Winning & Keeping Customers in B2B Markets , and is a Visiting Lecturer in Marketing at Cardiff Business School in the UK.
Rennie has developed a unique way of developing sales skills based on understanding the Customer Journey and in responding with the appropriate sales strategy.
BMTG Training Style
The BMTG training style
- BMTG employ best practice interactive training techniques.
- All of our Trainers are highly experienced practitioners who have operated successfully in the field and are with BMTG by reputation and invitation only. We have no ‘beginners’. All of our Trainers have themselves been trained in BMTG techniques and our style is common throughout our entire portfolio of courses.
- The BMTG technique involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study / role playing sessions, classroom interaction and feedback, one to one coaching from the Trainer, and a final examination. BMTG have found this to be one of the most effective training methodologies to date and many large multinationals and training companies have also taken up this approach.
Download Brochure and Articles
Please fill the form below to activate the download links.
|Team of 2 delegates:||5% discount|
|Team of 4 delegates:||10% discount|
|Team of 6 delegates:||15% discount|