Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™)
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™)
The development of an advanced Supply Chain requires a sophisticated understanding of several factors, which include how businesses to businesses, businesses to consumers and how businesses to Government interact and influence one another. Whatever level of Supply Chain your organisation is looking to achieve, the BMTG Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™), will provide delegates with the latest cutting edge principles and practices of sophisticated Supply Chains.
Whether it be a wish to take the Supply Chain to highest end, highest tech level or to make the transition from transactional to strategic, this course, over 5 demanding days, will help you to transform your Supply Chain interactions. This Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management complements other popular BTMG courses such as the Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP™) and the Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management (ACBTM™). Delegates will learn how to analyse, explore the stages and challenges involved in both developing and delivering an advanced Supply Chain. The following subject areas will be included:
- Types of Sophisticated Supply Chain
- Making the change from the traditional transactional Supply Chain to the strategic Supply Chain.
- Managing the Perplexing Principals, Practicalities and Politics of Enhanced Supply Chains
- Strategic Stakeholder Management within a Supply setting
- Developing and Maintaining Complex Supplier Relationships
- Project Management Techniques for Advanced Supply Chains
- Management of Evolving and Strategic Supply Chain
Benefits of attending
Benefits of Attending
Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of how to develop and deliver commercial improvements across the Supply Chain. By the end of the sessions delegates should be able to:
- Identify the core drivers of Supply Chain Management
- Discuss the importance of Quality within the delivery of customer expectations in the Supply Chain
- Evaluate the core elements of lead-time
- Assess the Total Cost of Ownership of activities within the Supply Chain
- Define and identify value added across the Supply Chain
- Identify and link the various Supply Chain elements
- Describe the different types of Supply Chain and deploy the most relevant one for their organisation
- Understand how the internal and external factors influence concepts such as ‘efficiency’
- Recognise the influence of culture, values and power within the organisation
- Explain the interaction and relationship between procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Describe the methods of evaluating Suppliers both prior to engagement and during a contract
- Discuss the concept of a market, the various competitive states and the way a market operates
- Recommend possible evaluation methods, targets and KPIs within Supply Chain Management
- Explain both the incoming and out-going Logistics elements
- Describe the concept of international logistics and explain the core elements of payments and customs
- Evaluate the risks associated with international and national transit options
- Explain the payment options within international Supply Chain Relationships
- Assess and manage Supply Chain Risk developing strategies and remediation solutions
- Map the Supply Chain and identify any single points of failure to improve the Supply Chain resilience
- Develop a business continuity plan to ensure Supply Chain performance is maintained
- Evaluate and select strategies for Supply Chain management
- Analyse data collected across the Supply Chain to improve Quality, Lead-time and Cost
- Develop Continuous Improvement philosophies within the Supply Chain elements
- Recognise the importance of relationships to the effective attainment of Supply Chain objectives
- Identify, understand and manage issues involved in the implementation of strategic plans
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This highly practical and interactive 5 Day Course has been specifically designed for:
- Supply Chain Managers/ Directors/ Heads
- Procurement Professionals
- Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Supplier Managers
- Supply Chain Consultants
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Operations Directors
- Operations Managers
- Finance Managers
- Project Directors and Managers
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Project and Team Leaders
PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management in the future.
Meet your expert course trainer:
John trains BMTG (UK) Ltd’s Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management: ACSCM™ which runs twice a year in the Middle East as well as globally.
The Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management: ACSCM™ is delivered through Innoverto LLC in Dubai and provides delegates with the latest cutting-edge principles and practices of sophisticated Supply Chains.
Whether it be a wish to take the Supply Chain to highest end, highest tech level or to make the transition from transactional to strategic, this course, over 5 demanding days, will help you to transform your Supply Chain interactions.
Delegates learn how to analyse, explore the stages and challenges involved in both developing and delivering an advanced Supply Chain.
ACSCM™ is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard.
John’s corporate experience spans some 30 years including Head of Group & Global Procurement for Focus Wickes plc. where he was responsible for the full creation and implementation of global sourcing initiatives, supplier/vendor management, Supply Chain Management and commercial contract negotiation. John has also held senior roles within Barclays Bank corporate and led a wide and diverse range of teams, both locally and globally.
John has wide international experience, including: Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar, KDR, China, Germany, France, Sweden, Malaysia & East & West Africa. Organisations that John has worked with include: KNPC, Petronas, Aramco, Shell, Total,ENI, Lafarge, Nigeria LNG, The United Nations, Zain Corporation, EtiSalat, Syriatel, Maybank & Sinopec.
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACSCM™ course
- Gain the Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™) which is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard
- Use ACSCM™ on your business card and on your resume
- The ACSCM™ certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course.
The International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) – Accredited Certification
The Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management (ACSCM™) is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard. The accredited certificate reinforces our commitment to assuring the highest recognised Quality Standards in delivering and assessing Programmes internationally.
The International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) is the union of 48 National and Regional Purchasing Associations worldwide. Within this circle, about 250,000 Purchasing Professionals can be reached. IFPSM facilitates the development and distribution of knowledge to elevate and advance the procurement profession, thus favorably impacting the standard of living of citizens worldwide through improved business practices. The term procurement is taken to embrace purchasing, materials management, logistics, supply chain management and strategic sourcing. Read more on: www.ifpsm.org
The following Procurement and Supply Chain programs offered by Innoverto Training are certified by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM).
- Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement: ACSP™
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement Compliance: ACPC™
- Advanced Certificate in Bid and Tender Management: ACBTM™
- Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management: ACSCM™
- Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation and Management: CCDNM™
This is an unique achievement with BMTG (UK) Ltd being the only organisation in the world, to have achieved this success, with five programs being accredited.
- Super Early Bird PricingBook and pay before 20, September 2019$2,800.00excl VAT tax 5%
- Early Bird PricingBook and pay before 01, November 2020$3,000.00excl VAT tax 5%
- Standard PricingBook and pay before 26, September 2019$3,300.00excl VAT tax 5%
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the course outline fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.