Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™)
Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™)
Operational Management and Leadership are about getting the most out of your teams and delivering exceptional results. With the ever increasing budgetary demands on all organisations, be it the private or public sector, staff productivity and discretional effort is becoming ever more critical. This paradoxically at a time when customer and stakeholder expectations and demands are ever increasing as service excellence becomes the differentiator between the success of your business and its competitors. If in the public sector, why should those paying for your service similarly not expect this to be world class?
Whilst organisations often say people are their greatest assets, unengaged, unmotivated and underperforming ones can also be their greatest liability; remember YOU are only as good and successful as the team you have around you. The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.
This course will identify the key drivers in delivering exceptional operational performance by looking at vision and mission statements, strategic objectives cascading into team and individual objectives, and the identification, transparency and effectiveness of business measurements that in turn link to their performance and how they are appraised.
In summary, it’s about delivering “Results through People” by ensuring complete engagement of your teams that in turn delivers and responds to the increasing demands of service excellence and your bottom line.
On completion of this five day training course you will receive your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
“Thank you for the course! Everything exceeded expectations.”
Ahmad Bin Ghalib, Director, Nakheel
Benefits of attending
By attending this interactive ACOMTM course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Understand and appreciate the key drivers in delivering Operational Management
- Ensure that you and your teams are aligned to your organizational strategic objectives
- Review and understand the difference between leadership and management and where you sit in this
- Ensure financial delivery including budgetary principles and team buy in.
- Deliver service excellence through a customer centric culture
- Support the human resources framework through staff appraisals
- Understand your personality traits and the potential impact on others
- Effectively monitor, measure and manage operational performance
- Achieve significant improvements in staff engagement and motivation
“The best retail educational program I have attended. The content along with actual real life case study’s allowed the complete participation of all attendees and the lecturer Mr. Ian Shipley delivered the materials impeccably.”
Barry Wrigley, Asset Manager – Retail, Nakheel
Who should attend?
Who should attend this ACOMTM course
- Operations Managers, Directors
- Operations Leads / Supervisors
- Customer Service Heads
- Non-operational Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Divisional Heads
- Administration Managers
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
PLUS anyone else responsible for the management and support of Operational teams
Meet your expert course trainer: Ian Shipley
Ian is a highly accomplished, passionate, visionary, and results driven Operational Management professional who has spent more than 20 years at a senior level within the service sectors within UK FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
The common factor throughout Ian’s career has been a passion around service excellence and delivering results through highly motivated teams.
Ian has been responsible for delivering major turn-around and business transformation through creating a culture where people feel comfortable to make decisions, take ownership and make it happen. Ian is the lead author of the Advanced Certificate in Operational Excellence course which has received critical acclaim from all delegates.
Benefits, knowledge and skills gained by attending the ACOM™ course
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body – Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOMTM)
- Use ACOMTM on your business card and on your resume
- The ACOMTM shows that you have completed International qualifications and that you have the skills and experience to manage effectively on a national, regional and global level
- The ACOMTM certificate will be received approximately one month following the close of the training course and will be issued jointly by Qualifi and BMTG.
- All Business Management Training Group (BMTG) Ltd training courses are accredited and approved by Qualifi, under the UK Regulatory Framework.
- The BMTG, portfolio of Learning Programmes, has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK Government recognised awarding body.
- In addition, Qualifi has approved BMTG as an Accredited Centre which reinforces our commitment to assuring the highest recognised Quality Standards in delivering and assessing Programmes internationally.
- BMTG will continue to explore and evolve our accreditation framework to meet the demands of our Partners and delegates.
Visit www.bmtg.org to learn more about BMTG.
Qualifi is a UK regulated awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications and assessment to schools, colleges, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally. For more information, please go to www.qualifi.net
British Council Certificate Validation
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide and has offices in more than 100 countries and territories and are active in many more. The British Council provides access to the UK’s assets (language, arts, education and society), especially in big and emerging markets, as well as opportunities for millions of people to engage in global dialogue.
For information on The British Council in your country please refer to: www.britishcouncil.org/
The British Council in your country can validate the authenticity of your certificate to confirm that the issuing institution is an accredited one in the UK. This gives you, as a successful BMTG delegate, the added security that your qualification is accredited not only by Qualifi, under the UK Regulatory Framework, but also validated by a prestigious representative body like The British Council.
If you would like to have your certificate validated by the British Council, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and include details of your course (eg dates, location, qualification and certificate number) and we will advise you of the process.
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the course outline fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.
|Team of 2 delegates:||5% discount|
|Team of 4 delegates:||10% discount|
|Team of 6 delegates:||15% discount|