Coaching for Managers: How to develop your team for better performance
Coaching for Managers: How to develop your team for better performance
(Certified by IBHE – the Illinois Board of Higher Education, USA)
This three-day workshop will show participants the importance of coaching. It will enable your managers to assist team members to achieve their potential and thereby increase the productivity and profitability of your organization.
What is the difference between coaching, mentoring and counseling and how to benefit from them? What will you gain by having a highly focused and motivated workforce that is able to satisfy your customers? Who is responsible for coaching initiatives in your organisation? How will your customers and clients be affected by a workforce that is indifferent? How does coaching affect performance?
The workshop seeks the enhancement of productivity and efficiency in a company through adequate coaching & mentoring of the workforce. It provides a nurturing environment for the development of skills in your organization and encourages professional growth. Coaching build loyalty and improve employee retention levels. Employees’ and managers’ abilities and attitudes affect customers either positively or negatively. Counseling and Coaching continually raise the standards of performance.
The Coaching for Managers Workshop aims to establish a clear assessment of performance related situations and provides the required skills and competencies to coach or counsel team members in order to correct negative behaviours and increase performance.
Benefits of attending
By attending this interactive 3-day workshop you will be able to:
- Tell the difference between Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling and when each is needed
- Understand the why, what, who & how of coaching
- Shape your attitude to develop others
- Build mentoring and counseling abilities and coaching skills
- Determine what it takes to be a counselor
- Establish a helping relationship management
- Resolve conflictual situations in a structured manner
- Provide effective feedback
- Develop your interpersonal skills
- Enhance employee engagement
- Explore how to support the key strategic aims of your organization
- Discover your Emotional Intelligence Development Profile
Who should attend
Who should attend
This workshop is addressed to managers or team leaders who want to develop their team member’s skills and competencies to achieve the highest levels of performance.
Meet your expert course trainers
Kathy Shalhoub, PhD. is a published author and a certified creativity and co-active coach with experience in both technical and artistic endeavors. She is also a certified Team Management Systems® facilitator accredited in using 4 different diagnostic tools, and an accredited trainer with the International Consulting and Training Network, New York, having given training sessions at multinational companies such as Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, and Novartis.
In recent years, she has given over twenty different talks and workshops in creativity, writing and innovation. Kathy attended the 2013 Emirates Airlines International Festival of Literature (EAFOL) in Dubai as an author and a trainer and will be returning to Dubai’s 2015 EAFOL. Kathy has degrees in Electrical and Ocean Engineering, attended MIT for her Master’s degree, and completed her PhD with high distinction. She has received multiple scholarships for her education, grants for her research work in Lebanon and France, and has published scientific work in international journals. Throughout her career as an engineer and a scientist, Kathy has designed, created, and implemented several training programs for clients, including a training program for NATO scientists in Italy and another for the Canadian Navy. Kathy’s Master’s thesis at MIT was the design and creation of a tailor made online teaching program catering to students’ different learning styles and was funded by Microsoft.
Kathy’s most recent success was a well-received TEDx Talk on the Power of Distraction given at Paris-Sorbonne University in Abu Dhabi. Kathy’s areas of focus are in innovation, creativity and change through coaching.
Fay Niewiadomski, a former University Dean with over 40 years of experience is an international, award-winning change management strategist.
Founder and CEO of ICTN since 1993, she consults for and trains leading multinationals in the MENA region. Fay pioneered Assessment Development Centers in the 90s and continues to implement these for Senior Management. A Master Facilitator for TMSDI and EBW-UK, she is an expert in the use of integrated psychometric and diagnostic tools for organizational development and change management. She is certified by the Banyan Institute in California, USA as a 5-PATH® Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher. Recent qualifications are: Strategic Interventionist with Anthony Robbins, Cloe Madanes and T. Harv Eker.
In December 2012, Fay completed the most advanced level of Trainer Training with coaches from the movie industry in Hollywood. Fay has delivered over 2500 seminars and workshops, published close to 450 articles on the business culture of the Middle East and helped CEOs, Board Members, Presidents and Ministers of Government to meet the challenges of change within their organizations.
The 8 Gems
8 Gems of Human Capital Business Partnering (HCBP)
(Accredited by IBHE – The Illinois Board of Higher Education, USA)
Effective Human Capital Management is one of the best ways of attracting and retaining the skilled and talented people your organization needs for growth, prosperity and competitiveness. These practical workshops cover the core functions in HCBP and align human capital strategy and management with business strategy and objectives. ICTN’s 8 Gems of HCBP workshops are led by practitioners who share their experience and knowledge with the participants.
Eight workshops (3 days each totaling 160 hours)
- The Role of Strategic Human Capital Management in Business Partnering
- Leading and Managing Human Capital – Establishing Policies & Procedures
- Purpose and Process of Human Capital Planning – Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Job Analysis, Job Descriptions, Interviewing and Psychometric Tools
- Testing, Training Needs Analysis, Plans and Career Development
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Strategic Performance Management – The Psychology of Employee Behavior & Motivation
- Strategic Compensation, Recognition and Reward Management
Action Learning Project
This unique Follow-up Plan offers graduates immediate application of their knowledge under the guidance of experienced mentors and coaches. The ‘Action Learning Project’ enables each participant to select and implement, within three to six months, an HCBP project that will make a significant and measurable contribution to their company when successfully completed.
The 8 GEMS Faculty
Trainer, Consultant, Facilitator Profiles
Is an HR expert in the area of HR practicalities and particularly in People Development and HR metrics. He has over 35 years of international experience in HR and a deep knowledge of the MENA region.He is a skilled facilitator and develops and runs a range of workshops for CEO’s, Directors and Managers.
Founder and CEO of ICTN since 1993, she consults for and trains leading multinationals in the MENA region. Fay pioneered Assessment Development Centers in the 90s and continues to implement these for Senior Management. A Master Facilitator for TMSDI and EBW-UK, she is an expert in the use of integrated psychometric and diagnostic tools
Is a specialist in the development of Human Capability within diversified industries. He has over 20 years of achievements and is a member of the Canadian Human Resources Association, and SHL certified psychometrics administrator.
Is a Certified SPHR – senior professional in HR.She has over 15 years of experience as a Consultant and Trainer with international consulting companies leading HR and management projects in SMEs at both the strategic and the operational levels.
Is a master trainer in all areas of human resource management and has trained and facilitated 100’s of workshops to include the realization of corporate mission, vision, and core values. He has over 22 years of experience in his field and was a GM with HAY Group.
Has held positions of HR-Managing Consultant and HR Director for independent businesses in Lebanon and Bahrain.She has over 14 years of experience and is specialized in International Human Resources Management and Globalisation.
Is an HR specialist in the area of HR practicalities and particularly in People Development and HR metrics. He has over 35 years of international experience in HR and a deep knowledge of the MENA region.He is a skilled facilitator and develops and runs a range of workshops for CEO’s, Directors and Managers.
Brings extensive cross functional and broad based experience of hands on HR & Corporate leadership aspects. She has over 28 years of experience most in senior HR leadership positions for International companies.
ICTN – International Consulting and Training Network Offshore s.a.l. is a consulting and training firm specialized in Enterprise Optimization and Customized, Experiential Training. With offices in Beirut and New York we have been serving the MENA since 1993.
ICTN Training Programs
ICTN’s training programs focus not only on the essential skills but on the overall attitude of those who must apply these skills to guarantee organizational success. You can teach your people, BUT, you cannot make them want to apply the acquired skills on a daily basis. This is why this workshop pays great attention to the psychology of your employees; because we know that this is the trigger that motivates employees to WANT to apply the skills they have learned.
The Training Style
- We employ best practice interactive training techniques.
- All of our Trainers are highly experienced practitioners who have operated successfully in the field and are with us by reputation and invitation only. We have no ‘beginners’.
- The training technique involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study / role playing sessions, classroom interaction and feedback, one to one coaching from the Trainer.
ROI – Return on Training Investments Made
- Immediate and tangible results within one month of training completion date; ROI resulting from greater clarity on roles and responsibilities and well defined job specifications for each position in your organization. This means targeted recruitment, selection, training, development and more effective performance appraisals. An additional spin-off benefit is the reduction of conflict resulting from unclear job descriptions and accountabilities.
- Actual, quantitative demonstration that training programs secured for staff are of added value to the company because they measurably improve staff performance and attitude.
- Employee loyalty is more guaranteed to the organization which invests in their staff’s professional development. The result is better performance, higher retention and employee self-esteem because of the organization’s commitment to development and the employee’s ability to perform at a consistently higher standard.
Download Brochure and Articles
Please fill in the form below to activate the download links.
|Team of 2 delegates:||5% discount|
|Team of 4 delegates:||10% discount|
|Team of 6 delegates:||15% discount|