Masters Certificate in Project Management
Masters Certificate in Project Management (MCPM)
This highly interactive course has been specifically tailored for experienced Project Managers and is designed to take Project Management competencies of delegates to the level where they will become comfortable with running multinational, multimillion dollar programmes.
The course takes the delegates through:
- Corporate Structures
- Organisational Theory
- Legal and Service Level Agreements principles
- Corporate Strategy and Finance right through to Balance Scorecards, Risk Analysis and Stakeholder Analysis
And much, much more!
Benefits of attending
By attending this interactive course you will be equipped with the skills to:
- Appreciate the importance and benefits of accurate project management
- Master the art of efficient project delivery
- Comply with major international project management standards
- Successfully determine the appropriate management solutions for your projects
- Understand advanced organisational theory (traditional versus modern companies and the challenges of managing projects in such diverse environments)
- Align your project management skills to strategic planning and international business strategies
- More comfortably deal with international management and cross cultural competencies
- Understand the changing environment of Management and the warning signs
- Deal with complex change
- Enhance your decision making and problem solving skills
- Understand the values of arbitration and contract conflict resolution
- Develop and understand strategic performance management and Balanced Scorecards
- ‘Debunk’ IT myths
Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- ACPMTM Qualified Project Managers
- Project Managers & Directors
- General Managers
- Divisional Heads
- Area Managers
- Project Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Health, Safety & Environment Coordinators
- Executive Directors
- Strategy Directors & Managers
- Business Change Directors & Managers
- Programme Directors & Managers
- Procurement Directors & Managers
- Finance Directors & Managers
- Operations Directors & Managers
- HR Directors & Managers
- Experienced Team Leaders
- Senior Analysts
- Research & Development Officers
- Management Consultants & other Contractors
Meet your expert course trainer: Steve Wylie
Steve Wylie is based in Asia andas over 25 years experience in Programme and Project Management, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning, E-Commerce Strategy and Applications, IT, Bancassurance, BPR and CRM and is an internationally experienced public speaker and presenter. He has worked in senior management positions with a number of companies, and as a former ‘Big 4’ Management Consultant, has advised many of the biggest international organizations at Executive level.
Steve is a Director of several companies in Asia and was formerly Chairman and Member of the Advisory Board to an international training organization. In addition to his consulting roles, Steve specializes in Project Management training and Insurance training and is the author and co-author of many of the BMTG Ltd certification programs. Steve is responsible for the management and overseeing the delivery of all BMTG Project Management training. Steve is a founding Director of the Business Management Training Group Limited and sits on the Business Management Training Council.
Benefits, knowledge, skills gained by attending this MCPMTM course.
- Gain an accredited Certificate approved by a UK regulated body – Master’s Certificate in Project Management (MCPMTM).
- Use MCPMTM on your business card and on your resume.
- The MCPMTM shows that you have completed an international qualification and that you have the skills and experience to effectively manage multimillion dollar projects on a national, regional and global level.