Problem Solving Skills
In a complex and challenging commercial climate, identifying and quickly solving problem skills are increasingly in demand. This Master Class delivers the latest problem solving techniques to professionals at all levels of an organisation. Delegates will discover the skills and methods of modern problem solving that allow them to recognise and resolve problems quickly and cost effectively. The Problem Solving Master Class takes participants through cutting edge innovative methods of problem solving and thus dramatically improves their professional and personal effectiveness. Participants will learn about best practices in problem solving, through lively and interactive classes coupled with ‘real world’ exercises. The following subject areas will be included:
- What is Problem Solving?
- Why is it important and what are the stages?
- Preventing Problems before the arise
- Identifying the Causes of a Problem
- Empowering your staff to take action before it becomes an issue.
- The power of Framing in Problem Solving
- Creative Ways to think differently about issues