Essential Policy and Procedure
Enterprise governance of any organization depends on establishing a well-defined and clear set of policies and procedures that support the execution of processes. Success depends on knowing what the precise business needs are and defining a set of policies and procedures that meet these needs.
This three day course brings together two key perspectives on policies and procedures. The first perspective is achieving an understanding of how to determine what procedures are needed by focusing on requirements driven by processes. The second key perspective is knowing how to convert the needs into an active and viable set of policies and procedures. Key techniques are used such as:
- Policies and procedures assessments
- Aligning P&P with the needs
- Measuring performance of P&P
- Preparing the process documentation that goes with the procedure
- Linking policies, procedures and processes together to assess impact of change