Chris Roebuck: Unleash your true potential
Unleash your best with I CARE Leadership
You are at a time in your career when you want to truly unleash the potential you know you have for the benefit of yourself, your team and your organisation – to undestand what delivers success and then to do it in a way that works in any organisation. I CARE leadership lets you do that.
This program is aimed at leaders who wish to take their capability to a truly world class level to set themselves and their teams apart from the rest as a great place to be and for you to be seen as a role model for excellence and delivering future success. Through leveraging your current experience, new leading edge thinking and interactive exercises and peer-to-peer debate you will gain insight into delivering an inspirational environment via I CARE leadership – a new and powerful integration of rational business thinking and the power of trust and belief in the future. This delivers not only high performance but enhances customer focus, optimises risk, builds the brand, enables innovation and change and boosts efficiency
Getting the best from people
- Make your current knowledge and leadership to more effective and powerful.
- Inspire people around you to give their best to benefit of them, you and your organisation.
- Be able to focus that extra performance on your, your teams and organisations critical deliverables
Focusing the best onto what delivers success
- Develop new operational and strategic leadership understanding to improve your own capability.
- Leverage your whole organisation more effectively to enable you to collaborate, innovate and be more entrepreneurial.
- Create a simple action plan that can be immediately implemented which will significantly improve your ability to succeed
Who should attend
Who should attend?
- C-Level Executives, Directors and Leaders in management, business development, marketing and human resources who wish to drive innovation and results from within.
- Functional or Business Heads who are looking to acquire the skills to be Authentic Leaders who will inspire top talent and make an impact on the bottom line.
- Individuals who are looking to define their unique positioning in the organization or market and have the desire to capture and package their ideas for commercial success
Although the program focuses on individual development, companies sending groups of three to five participants from different functions will facilitate collaboration, teamwork, and learning throughout their organizations.
Understanding your Role in creating success
- How do the best leaders get super performance?
- How can you do the same ?
- Why has the world of work significantly changed ?
- Why success is now much more than just doing the job.
Focusing the best on what delivers success
- Your role in driving wider organisational excellence
- Understanding the holistic picture
- Collaboration as your key to success
- Growing your strategic leadership
- Using your network to champion your success
Inspiring the best from everyone
- Unleash your own & your teams potential
- The business case – strategic and operational
- Using emotion as key to success – the I CARE leader
From ideas into action – planning your next steps
- Action planning – Specific actions to :
- Make you more effective
- Your team perform better
- Contribute more to the wider organisation
- Creating a support network to help you succeed.
About Chris Roebuck
Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership, Cass Business School, Senior Leadership Lecturer, New York Institute of Management Best-Selling Author of the acclaimed book “Lead to Succeed”
Chris Roebuck is Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership at Cass Business School, London. He was formerly Global Head of Leadership at UBS, where his work is part of a Harvard Business School Case Study and has worked with HSBC, KPMG and London Underground and advised many other organisations.
Earlier in his career Chris served with the Corps of Royal Engineers in the British Army and is the inventor of the “pipe fascine”. Chris has been on the HR Most Influential Thinkers list annually since 2010, been interviewed over 250 times on TV with a total global audience now over 1bn. He has also been quoted in many top global publications on leadership issues including Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Times of India, Business Week, Time Magazine and many others.
Cass Business School
Sir John Cass Business School, City University London, is consistently ranked amongst the top 1% of business schools worldwide. With an established 40-year reputation for excellence in research and business education, Cass Business School attracts some of the best academics, students and businesses worldwide into its exclusive Cass network. Eligibility for a Cass Business School Certificate of Completion Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for a Cass Business School Certificate of Completion for the masterclass:
- Satisfactory attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the masterclass. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the masterclass sessions will not be eligible to sit the course assessment.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
|March 8, 2017
|The Address Dubai Mall Hotel
|Early Bird (Expires 31 January 2017)