Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM™)
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the supply chain. It is designed, combining theory and current industry practice, to provide insight and support for daily decisions. In addition to the in-depth coverage of the standard supply chain tools, strategies and methodologies, it also covers topics such as Leadership, Theory of Constraints, Lean Six Sigma, and Operational Accounting. A CSCM designation demonstrates that you are both an expert in supply chain theory, and a practitioner. It demonstrates your capability to manage and lead a modern supply chain organization.
- 40 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Study guide with all slides and exercises.
- 2 hours program review.
- Multiple choice exam (70% minimum pass mark)
Benefits of attending
The following topics are covered in this highly informative course:
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP II)
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Management
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance
- Recognizing Techniques and Practices of Inventory Management
- Mechanics of the Detailed Material Planning Process
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Prioritizing and Sequencing Work
- Executing Plans and Implementing Controls
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push and Pull Systems
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback.
- Competitive Market Issues
- Choices Affecting Facilities, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Organizational Design Configuring and Integrating Internal Processes
- Evaluating and Managing Projects
Who should attend?
The perfect program for:
- Supply chain professionals empowered to make strategic decisions.
- Organizations wanting to improve their competitive edge by providing their executives an holistic supply chain perspective.
- Individuals leading a supply chain transformation within their organizations.
- Top level managers, entrepreneur’s and business consultants.
“It is a comprehensive opportunity to really learn about supply chain, technology and strategy”
Michael Atwater, Entergy Corporation
“This was a great experience. Even after a long time of service, I will learned a lot”
Neven Mladina, Kellogg Brown & Root
“The course provides a different perspective. It clarified concepts that I previously perceived as too complicated to me.”
Zamira Alfonso, Axionlog
“My expectations were met. The content is updated and provides a good perspective on the Supply Chain.”
Diana Diaz Porras, Colombina
“I recommend it both for those who need to learn the basics, and those working with these concepts on a daily basis.”
Robinson Alejandrio Prieto Camelo, Bimbo Group
“There is a great amount of knowledge delivered.”
Carolina Sanchez Barrantes, Freudenberg Medical
Course Modules and learning outcomes
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit & Scope
- Supply Chain Drivers & Obstacles
- Designing the Supply Chain Network
- Aggregate Planning
- Planning Supply & Demand in a Supply Chain: Managing Predictable Variability
- Managing Economies of Scale: Cycle Inventory
- Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain: Safety Inventory
- Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
- TOC and Throughput Accounting
- Lean Six Sigma
About the ISCEA
About the ISCEA
ISCEA’s mission is to provide total supply chain knowledge to manufacturing and service industry professionals through Education, Certification and Recognition. ISCEA is the developer of Internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified Lean Master (CLM), Certified Supply Chain Technology Professional (CSCTP), Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) and others. ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize. ISCEA members hold mid to upper supply chain management positions in Global 2000 companies.
The International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) was the first organization certifying supply chain professionals around the globe, and it remains the worldwide authoritative resource for supply chain career development with thousands of certificate holders commanding top-tier salaries.
Visit www.iscea.net for more information about ISCEA and CSCMTM Program.
The Online Exam
- Onsite Online Exam will be conducted on the last day of the workshop, or you can make the 1st attempt via ISCEA i-Proctor service within 30 days of the workshop.
- Exam taker can use a calculator, pen/pencil, and blank paper during the exam.
- Exam taker should not have anything near them other than water and/or any medications. Books, cell phones, study notes, etc., are not allowed.
- Exam takers can have bathroom breaks during the exam, however, the exam clock will not stop.
- Exam takers should not copy any questions to the computer or papers. Doing so will result in disqualification from this and other ISCEA programs.
- In case the internet connectivity is lost, exam will start from the point where the connectivity was lost. You do not have to start the exam from the beginning. You will use the same online exam URL and the password.
- When the exam taker is finished with the exam, the exam results will display on the screen.
- ISCEA WHQ will email results within 48 hours.
Prices and Schedule
Online Class Schedule
- Eight 4 hour sessions
- Live Lectures via GoToMeeting
|July 14, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 16, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 21, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 22, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 23, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 28, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 29, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 30, 2020||4:30 pm – 8:30 pm GST, 8:30 am-12:30 pm EST|
|July 31, 2020||Practise exam|
|July 31, 2020||Exam 4:30 pm GST, 8:30 am EST|
- Standard Pricing$2,150.00
Download Brochure and Articles
To learn more and view the course outline fill the form below to download the brochure and related articles.