The NYIM Accelerated Mini MBA
Overview of Courses
The NYIM Accelerated Mini MBA program acts as a navigation tool for high-potential functional experts with progressive experience in their functional area and equips them with a general management perspective. Throughout the program participants will evaluate strategies on how to increase productivity, better manage people and handle human resource issues. They will also explore the basics of financial and managerial accounting, understand how to assess their organization from an economic, financial and market perspective to support better decision making.
Practically focused, The Mini NYIM program is designed to raise one’s levels of self-awareness and build their strategic management, marketing and finance knowledge and skills – all critical success factors for effective general management!
The 7X7 Maze Learning Activity
Maze is an experiential learning activity allowing participants to explore leadership action that creates a shared collective vision. It challenges participants to move from an individual “I can do it”perspective to leveraging a network of peer leaders, to share information, hold each other accountable, build trust, navigate through complexity and explore the true value of a leadership network.
Benefits of this Exercise
- Creates an opportunity to evaluate the team culture and how it supports as well as how it limits individual initiative.
- Participants learn what types of supportive behaviors are necessary in order for the entire team to be successful.
- Team members gain an understanding of taking risks and making mistakes “on purpose”
- Participants learn that change is an event over which they have little control.
- People understand how their fear of rejection and making mistakes can cost the company money.
- Participants experience how improved support, trust, energy and accountability can directly improve the bottom line.
By completing this high profile Certificate Program, participants will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of how your business generates growth and value
- Become a more confident manager with new knowledge, skills and self-awareness – ready for new responsibilities
- Grasp the essential ingredients of personal success, management success and business success
- Be a more effective manager – focused on creating value and providing leadership
- Increase confidence to deal effectively with other senior managers across different business functions
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
The Accelerated MBA program is designed for high potential, highly motivated managers; new managers; professionals with management potential; experienced junior-level managers needing a boost. Recent graduates of any subject who are unlikely to have a postgraduate business degree, such as an MBA, will also benefit from this program.
It is relevant across all industries.
Program Leader: Axel Meierhoefer
Axel Meierhoefer is an internationally renowned leadership expert and people development strategist. His knowledge and inspirational brilliance has helped thousands of managers and professionals to build new skills and achieve best of self and business performance. Axel is regularly consulting Fortune 100 and their teams to address their leadership development priorities and facilitate organizational change initiatives. His clients include companies like GE, Johnson & Johnson, Estee Lauder, Siemens, Merck, Bayer, Boeing, Verizon, and State Farm among others. He is also faculty at the American Management Association where he is delivering leadership and management courses in San Francisco, CA.
Axel’s real-world teaching style creates an enjoyable and challenging learning environment, utilizing best-in-class industry practices, interactive learning games and role-play activities. Axel holds a Ph.D. in Leadership and Change, and a MA in Organizational Management from Antioch University.
The NYIM Commitment
Unsurpassed Learning Environment
NYIM’s premier technology enables action-based learning that maximizes engagement and collaboration through awealth of features, proven instructional methodologies and pedagogies to improve learning outcomes.
Authoritative Faculty and Industry Experts
Our programs reputation rests largely on the talent of our program’s instructors. All our senior faculty are teaching at leading USA business schools with a minimum of over ten years of university and corporate education experience.
Rigor & Relevance = ROI²
We go beyond connecting theory to practice. We connect theory to your practice so you can become conversant in the latest thinking about how to lead a business and achieve meaningful and real results.