Speed of Trust Workshop
The Speed of Trust Workshop
“Nobody argues with trust. Decades of research prove that trust drives organizational performance. But here’s the problem: Nobody tells you how. I’m going to show you how to do it.”
Trust is hard, real, and quantifiable. It measurably affects both speed and cost. A function of character and competence, trust can be created and destroyed, effectively taught and learned. In most cases, lost trust can even be restored.
This fast-paced and engaging presentation dramatically reveals TRUST as the hidden variable that will become your most leverageable tool, giving you a distinct strategic advantage.
We call it “Leading at the SPEED of TRUST.”
What is Covered
By framing trust in a new light, this presentation will:
- 1.Make the business and economic case for trust.
- 2.Show how the ability to generate trust is the critical leadership competency in this new, global economy.
- 3.Demonstrate how to master the skill of creating trust—both personally and in your organization.
- Trust is soft
- Trust is slow
- You can’t teach trust
- Trust is built solely on integrity
- Once lost, trust cannot be restored
- You either have trust, or you don’t
- You can learn TRUST
- You can quantify TRUST
- You can’t teach trust.
- You can get good at creating TRUST
- Once lost, trust cannot be restored
- Nothing is as FAST as the SPEED of TRUST!
What you will learn
What you will learn
- The actual impact of trust on their current critical business objectives.
- The practical, economic, and financial implications of trust.
- To quantify the specific “Trust Taxes” that are affecting their current projects and initiatives.
- Why trust is the #1 leadership competency needed today:
- Understand how trust drives engagement, collaboration, innovation, partnerships, retention, recruitment, and many other vital areas organizational performance.
- The language, framework, and process to grow and leverage trust on purpose
- Identify Counterfeit Behaviors that are at play in their leadership and team.
- Create a customized plan to close the trust gaps that are impacting their team.
Who should attend
- C-level Executives,
- HR & L&D Managers,
- Team Leaders & Managers,
- and anyone who wants to build high trust relationships in their private or professional lives.
1. The Leadership Challenge
In the context of increasing market demands, deadlines, and unrelenting pressure to perform; it’s never been more important for leaders to keep sight of the fact that work gets done with and through people—and there’s nothing more impactful on people, their work, and their performance, than trust. So, how do you develop a culture where your people and teams have the ability to execute with incredible speed; where systems and structures are fully aligned to foster innovation, confidence, and loyalty; and where leaders and teams continually deliver results in an environment of constant change? The answer in a word: Trust. We will look at three factors critical to this challenge:
- Increasing speed
- Decreasing costs
- Leveraging your culture for “different-in-kind” performance
2. Leading at the Speed of Trust
Based on the world’s best-selling book on trust, the Leading at the Speed of Trust explores the research-validated framework, language, and process for creating a high-trust culture. Trust can be deliberately developed and leveraged in any organization, not only to achieve your most important, immediate goals, but also to become the foundation of an ongoing winning culture.
3. Skill Development and Application
Many organizational performance issues are actually trust issues in disguise. The symptoms of low trust show up in a wide variety of expensive low performance problems like disengagement, lethargic execution, resistance to change, lack of collaboration, and many others. Stephen will help participants learn and apply the two principles that every leader, team, and organization must know in order to intentionally create trust. This simple process and framework will help you get to the root of your most difficult performance challenges and will teach you how to begin to move the needle.
4. Lessons Learned
Stephen has worked personally with executives and leaders of organizations in over 50 countries throughout the world. The Speed of Trust methodology has been applied in thousands of team and organizational settings in the last 10+ years. Stephen will share lessons learned from some noted leaders and organizations that have accomplished remarkable results through the Speed of Trust.
About Stephen M. R. Covey
Stephen M. R. Covey
Global authority on trust, leadership and culture. New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The SPEED of Trust—The One Thing That Changes Everything.
Stephen M. R. Covey is a sought-after and compelling keynote speaker and advisor on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance, he speaks to audiences around the world. He is the New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The SPEED of Trust, a groundbreaking and paradigm-shifting book that challenges our age-old assumption that trust is merely a soft, social virtue and instead demonstrates that trust is a hard-edged, economic driver. The Speed of Trust has been translated into 22 languages and has sold over 2 million copies worldwide. Stephen M. R. Covey latest book is Trust & Inspire in which he lays out his vision for a new form of leadership as well as a framework and in-depth advice to guide you there.
Stephen M. R. Covey is the former CEO of Covey Leadership Center, which, under his stewardship, became the largest leadership development company in the world. Covey personally led the strategy that propelled his father’s book, Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, to one of the most influential business books of the 20th Century, according to CEO Magazine.
Over the years, Covey has gained considerable respect and influence with executives and leaders of Fortune 500 companies.