Sustainability e-Learning Course
- How do you increase awareness of your employees on Sustainability?
- How do you facilitate employees to become more competent to think about Sustainability?
- How do you change employees’ behaviour, rather than just provide knowledge on Sustainability?
The online e-learning awareness course “Let’s Think…”, helps your employees increase their awareness, facilitates their thinking process and changes their behaviour related to corporate responsibility and sustainability in 45-60 minutes. It is:
- Structured around 7 easily understandable Areas (Management, Owners, Employees, Suppliers, Customers, Communities, Environment), to ensure awareness
- Based on advanced, yet simplified content, to improve understanding
- Uses characters, audios and animations, to ensure a user friendly experience
- Based on how correct answers are to given dilemmas (rather than right or wrong), to facilitate employees’ thinking
- Includes 7 realistic, practical work related case studies, to drive change in behaviour
- Provides feedback per overall results, question and correctness of answers to facilitate learning